Wednesday, January 28, 2009

You know what is ALWAYS in style? Being a gentleman!

Dear San Fransisco Men (specifically those who ride the 108 and 38 Muni):
I know that at some point in your life, someone has explained to you what it is to be a gentleman. Recently, it has come to my attention that many of you may need a refresher course.
  • Stop calling me "baby". I have a name and that is not it.
  • Stop looking me up and down, followed by licking your lips.
  • When I'm in a dress, heels and I'm carrying a massive bag that weighs more than me- get off your A and give me your seat.
Also, I don't care if you like girls or not. I'm still a lady and deserve to be treated like one.

Sincerely,
ME

6 comments:

Shauna said...

i love it when they lick their lips. its such a compliment. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

paintingyoupretty said...

those gay boys are NEVER given up their seats for you. I don't care how pretty you are.

Meredith said...

i just had to laugh out loud at the "i don't care if you like girls or not." Really! I know! They aren't off the hook just because they go to gay bars.

Marci said...

Perfectly Said!

Baez Family said...

Why do I love you so much?!

Katty said...

LOL, I hope you carry pepperspray or something!!! GROSS!