We cant all afford their style from head to toe, but we can afford to have it on our legs...
TIGHTS are the perfect way to spice up your wardrobe!
Fashion DO'S and DONT'S while wearing tights:
- DO wear them with boots or flats in a contrast color
- DON'T combine colors that become a holiday- even when its done on purpose, its still tacky! (i.e. black dress and orange tights: Halloween or red and green checkered dress and red tights: Christmas)
- DO wear them with confidence!
- DON'T wear them in replace of pants. If the dress or skirt is too short for you to wear alone, make sure you opt for an opaque tight or legging
- DO wear textured and patterned tights
- DON'T wear footless tights (unless you are wearing them with boots and the bottoms can't be seen)