Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fashion Citations.

Because I go to Fashion School people usually assume I am surrounded by a very fashionable crowd on campus. Id like to set the record straight- that is false.

A few months back my sister sent me a great little gift....
Fashion Citations! Aren't they great? Lately I have been more and more tempted to use them at school.

Yes, there are some people who dress the part of a "fashion major" but there is a surprising number of students who don't seem to fit the bill. That's not to say that they aren't extremely talented at what they do- look at Betsey Johnson for example, shes a hot mess but nobody designs a better party dress or swimsuit than she does! Its like I say, "someone has to design clothes for Hot Topic. And those are the people I go to school with".

3 comments:

Shauna said...

those people you go to school with...do any of them work at Impact in EDH, cause im pretty sure some of those guys keep hot topic in business.

H and E said...

Ha ha I love it! Please try to take some pictures of them and post them!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!!!