Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shoes: A perfect fit for your budget!

Whoever said diamonds are a girls best, was mistaken! I'd choose shoes over diamonds any day! Well, maybe not? Diamonds are worth more so I'd take the diamonds and exchange them for cash- THEN buy shoes with the money. Shoes can get pricey, but here are a few BUDGET HINTS: If you see a pair of shoes you like but cant afford- don't give up! Look other places for a cheaper version:
Whats the difference between these two shoes?
VS.
NOTHING- except the price! Buy at Anthro and Spend $100, or save some money and buy them at Nordstrom for $80.

Here are a few great steals I came across. They are perfect for the holiday season:

Via Spiga 'Quinn' Pump- $260.00
VS.
Forever21- $28.80

*****

Steve Madden "beauti" pump- $89.95
VS.
Forever 21- $27.80
*They also come in this color
*****

Glint 'Addison' Peep Toe Pump-89.95
VS.
Forever 21- $12. 50*This color screams "bridesmaid dress" but they come in other colors too. I think they would be perfect for everyone's holiday parties coming up!

3 comments:

H and E said...

Those are some serious cute shoes. I am going to have to do some online shopping and send them to my parents for Christmas. Did you know we don't have F21 or Nordstroms up here. Damn Canadians!

P.S. I miss you so much. Live it up at the game this weekend for me!

Audry said...

Hey Brittany, what a great idea! I'll have to pass your blog along to others who need help in the fashion area like it do. :) This is Audry by the way Natalie's friend.

Emily Ekins said...

I'm so impressed! I really like your fashion tips!Brittany, I haven't seen you forever. (I'm Brandon's friend in Sacramento)