Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Basics.

There are certain items that every girl should have in her wardrobe. These are classics that should NOT be bought at Forever 21. Quality goes a long way here so splurge a little!
  • Black dress. Thank you Coco Chanel for the LBD (little black dress). It's simple. It can go from day to night. And its classic. As long as you stay the same size you can have it forever. BUDGET HINT: Isaac Mizrahi makes a line for Target AND a really great LBD.
  • Designer Jeans. Some people roll their eyes at the cost of a pair of Seven jeans- but they should try them and it might change their minds. Every girl deserves at least one pair of nice jeans! BUDGET HINT: You can buy a pair of designer jeans for less than $100 at lots of different places. Places to look: Nordstrom Rack, Off 5th (Sacs 5th Ave outlet), Macy's and Nordstrom sale section, and I've even seen them at TJ Maxx.
These are all at Nordstrom on sale for less than $100





My favorite skinny's are at Urban. I like them better than than my True Religion skinny's and they're 1/3 of the price! I have them in a few different colors and so should you!

  • Boots: This seasons MUST have! I wear my boots with everything! Dresses, skirts, Jeans- I LOVE them! They were pricey but totally worth it! Going into their second season they still look brand new! Flat boots are SO hot right now! BUDGET HINT: Nordstrom 1/2 yearly sale is going on now and the shoes are marked waayy down. These are $119 and $99.

This is my favorite steal of the season. Thank you Target for steppin' up(no pun intended)! ONLY $33!!!

4 comments:

Jason and Jeni said...

You are officially Carrie Bradshaw!

you are an amazing writer! you should really have your own column!

reading your blog makes me realize how much i need help with my clothes! so i guess its doing its job!

cant wait to keep reading!
love you:)

H and E said...

I LOVE LOVE BOOTS, I am in need of some cute gray boots so let me know if you find a good deal or some cute ones!

Brittany Claire Norman said...

Em- the ones from Target are grey and cheap cheap! Love you!

Aubrey Messick said...

Love all your picks! And don't worry...I totally have that Isaac Mizrahi dress in my closet. It's a must!!!