Friday, November 14, 2008

Introducing...

... my new blog! All of you that know me, know how much I love fashion. I LOVE to shop! I love it so much that I'm going to school so that I can get paid to do it for a living! Its an expensive habit that I just can't quit. Being a student has made it difficult to support my addiction, so I have had to learn to improvise.

In my early days of college I would sacrifice food for clothes. You know how it is, ramon for a week for the shirt I envied at Nordstrom. I'm not completely above it now (I always forgo PF Changs for Pei Wei), but I would like to think I've found a better way. Thus, the inspiration for my blog- dressing on a budget. Because really people, there is no excuse to dress bad.

I'd love to hear your questions, ideas, and thoughts.


7 comments:

Shara said...

HAHA Brit you are too funny. Well your first project is to teach me fashion cause I am clueless :) So how is San fran? Shane and I lived in Emeryville (by the Ikea) last summer with Apx. It was pretty fun! Are you going to be home for Thanksgiving? We really must see each other.

Anonymous said...

Brittany I miss you and your style down here in So Cal..but that said...I'm so excited for you to be in SAN FRAN! :-) You are stylish no matter how much you spend, but seriously, don't forgo the food...just make all of us come visit you and treat you to dinner :-). LUV YA!!!

Jay and Camille said...

You need to come visit me and help me get a new wardrobe. Maybe a look. I feel frumpy. I don't know how to do makeup or hair. So, when can I make a makeover appointment?

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

I'm totally putting you on my BLOG! This is too cute! love it and update pronto... I'd like to see what you have to say... !!

Aubrey Messick said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You're gonna love it!!!

Marci said...

You are just too dang cute!

Elise said...

Just blog hopping- i love this blog! i for one am not a fan of shopping, so my husband has to drag me out of the house and slip me into some nice new clothes. maybe this blog will help me love it more :)